Saturday, October 3, 2009

just to let you know

just to let you know. i don't blog just to bitch about people at work. its just this feeling that you get, when all your emotions add up and drive you insane. this just seems the place for me to do it. i'm a happy, bright, bubbly person. who laughs at everything including myself. i felt like a bit of a douche reading this blog to my manager, whom i must say was thinking i was a bit of a tool. but these blogs aren't about who i am. i mean seriously i was never going to front myself up to a customer and say that you need to pay a surcharge blah blah. i would never do that. even if my life was on the line. becuase im genuinely nice. im a lovely person. who just cannot keep her emotions inside any longer.
love chuu
holler at cha boy
(tim gunn)

No comments:

Post a Comment